The weekly cycle for devotion:
1. Monday 2. Tuesday 3. Wednesday 4. Thursday 5. Friday
1. Creation 2. Fall 3. Redemption 4. Transformation 5. Completion
1. Notice good… 2. notice bad… 3. good over bad in Christ… 4. good can overcome bad in me through Christ… 5. the final result of good over bad is a completed creation.
A completed creation:
- Dough is good
- Yeast is added (don’t eat it alive, it’s bad for you)
- Mix causes change
- Change rises over time
- Fiery completion kills the danger of the yeast but leaves the effects such that the final, completed loaf is even better than the lump of dough.
Bless the Baker, he didn’t ruin the dough after all!